Anyone who might be considering a wallet in this price range probably has more questions. Therefore, these are some of the most common questions asked by consumers prior to purchasing The Ridge Wallet.
How do I use The Ridge Wallet?
According to The Ridge brand, using their wallets is easy and straightforward once you get the hang of it. Here are the step-by-step instructions provided by the brand on loading and preparing your Ridge Wallet for regular use:
- Gently slide the card into the top groove. If you push on the half circle indentation slightly exposing the cards already in the wallet it may be easier to insert the additional card into the top tapered groove.
- To access a card: Press on the half-circle indentation so the cards are sticking slightly out of the top
- To remove one of the middle cards:
- Press on the half-circle indentation so the cards are sticking slightly out of the top
- Pull all of the cards from the top so they are about half way out
- Pinch the bottom of the wallet so the cards separate and fan out
- Select the card you want
How many cards can The Ridge Wallet hold at a time?
The Ridge Wallet has an internal elastic band that can expand and contract to securely hold 1-12 cards.
How much cash can The Ridge Wallet hold?
This will all depend on whether you choose to use the cash strap or the money clip. If you choose the cash strap, it can hold up to 15 bills. The money clip can only hold up to 12 bills, however.
What is the difference between the cash strap and the money clip?
These are both functionally the same, so it really comes down to your style preference. Both are ideal for carrying:
- RFID-enabled cards
The Cash Strap is a thin and versatile elastic. It also includes a metal strap plate to keep your cash safe and secure. Whereas, the Money Clip is a traditionally styled clip made from spring steel.
Can I have both the money clip and the cash strap on the same wallet?
Yes, you certainly can have both. The Ridge doesn’t sell most of their wallets this way, however. If you decide to purchase a Cash Strap wallet and the replacement Money Clip (or vice versa), then it’s as simple as adding the Money Clip to the front side of the wallet.
Does The Ridge carry any other products besides wallets?
Yes, they do. The Ridge carries a full line of complementary, high quality offerings to their wallet line. Currently, the other product offerings they have are: